Menu
snathan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

customer service experience

Dear Virgin Team

Just wanted to express my disappointment with my call to  Virgin customer service today. It was the worst call I had in a while. I called to check when my contract was coming to an end. I was informed in the next 7 days. When I enquired about any deals on offer before switching providers, basically was told there was no offers (understandable). I asked about the process to cancel and gave notice ti cancel. 

I was put on hold for around 15 mins and was told all my services were cancelled. They was no options explored to keep a loyal customer nor was there any regret expressed at losing a customer.  I already was looking to switch supplier given the recent problems I have had with my broadband service and already had BT infinity lined up. I was in two minds about switching to BT as my overall experience with Virgin had been very very good but after this last call, I am glad that I am now moving and to someone who is half the price.

I am just writing this as I wanted someone in the company to realise the bad service provided to customer especially loyal customer which is eroding the brand value.  

Wish Virgin all the best in the future 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service experience

Hi snathan and welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving us as we've been unable to entice you with a new offer on this occasion. It's disappointing as we do all we can to remain competitive in the market, unfortunately this isn't always possible based on new customer offers from our competition. I'm sorry the call you made to use wasn't dealt with to your satisfaction and will be sure to pass on general feedback regarding you comments.

All the very best for the future with your new provider, we're here if you need any help during your notice period and hope you'll consider returning the future.

Best, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos