Menu
Ukcovlad
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

customer complaint

How do you complain to Virgin Media?

I have called the telephone number in early November 2016, as my broadband account was being over charged by £28 per month from a contract signed 8th October 2016. I was informed the operator couldn't resolve my problem but would credit my account £12.14 and pass it on to the original person who set up my contract. I heard nothing and was still being overcharged.

I wrote a letter of complaint 24th November 2016, no response.

If I can't get some level of communication or acknowledgement from Virgin media this is being resolved I'll just wait the 8 weeks and contact the Ombudsman. Come on Virgin!! A leading Communications organisation who is impossible to contact and communicate with its customers.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer complaint

With the letter do you have proof of receipt? I.e. Signed for delivery?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Ukcovlad
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No - I'm asking if anyone has any way of knowing how to contact this 'leading communications' company - i.e. Phone calls failed, Letter failed is there an email address?? I've tried emailing help@virginmedia.com and advice@virginmedia.com as adviced from a previous complaint post but both returned failure to deliver.
To answer you're question; the letter wasn't recorded delivery. I have detailed notes of what was said during telephone calls and I refuse to spend more money on signed proof. I phoned the virgin 0845 number from a mobile and have have an additional £13 phone bill - this I can proove so I can't see the ombudsman would think I've not done everything in my power to resolve this. This is also a free additional log of my issues to prove my complaint
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i've had work dealings with ombudsmans in the past in the financial and telecommunication areas. they do like proof of things. if it is word of mouth that exists from both sides then cisas will make judgement on probabilities of truth/circumstances and make a determination. .as for the email addresses, the second one you gave is showing as valid. possibly the mailbox is full.

my advice is send recorded again, keep proof of receipt. if they have lost the original letter the 8 weeks would start again though after they received the letter.

0 Kudos