Menu
mychildren2
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

complaints

Just wanted to know has anyone had problems with complaints spoke to few people in virgin i have just been pushed aside yet again basically asked what i wanted to achieve out of my complaint then actually called a liar by the advisor requested to speak to manager but would not give me access to one never had an experience like this i ended the call in a nice manner realised i was not getting anywhere please has anyone else experienced this with virgin
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: complaints

Goggle for the CEO's office team, they have a direct email and do deal with complaints that you feel aren't getting anywhere, i've only had to contact them in a couple of very extreme cases but they were very quick and professional, i would make sure that you have tried every other avenue to resolve your issue first though, because its kind of like using a nuke to kill a flea Smiley Tongue

All Replies
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Goggle for the CEO's office team, they have a direct email and do deal with complaints that you feel aren't getting anywhere, i've only had to contact them in a couple of very extreme cases but they were very quick and professional, i would make sure that you have tried every other avenue to resolve your issue first though, because its kind of like using a nuke to kill a flea Smiley Tongue

mychildren2
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I am just very shocked by the whole situation thank you for your help i didnt even tell the half have been let down from the package i thought i was getting to the price i have ended up paying how i got spoke to the 4 times when i tried to explain then last night to be told i am a liar it is just something else i never complain i just stay quiet i dont know what to do feel like really nothing will be done
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

FYI the official complaints procedure is documented here:

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Don't give in. Just request a manager and give them grief.

Starting to get fed up of Virgin and I've only been with them a month!

Had almost no Internet for nearly 2 weeks!

Don't back dowm and stand up for what you have paid for. I certainly am!
0 Kudos
gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

And hopefully anyone thinking of going with Virgin will read all of this and go elsewhere.

"Virgin! ... This is your chance to jump in and fix everybody's issues!"

Otherwise.. your service sucks and I hope people see it for what it is.... P*** poor!...
jen0
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yes I was upset when the person from accounts when 2 weeks ago I lost my 3 year old and during call told me sorry too hear about that kid so I tried complaining but just keep getting pushed from one person too another virgin also agreed to give me an extra 2 days too pay my bill then an hour later suspended my service 

Matinmiah
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

i wish you the best of luck. Ive been with virgin before with no problem, just recently moved out and it took them a year to offer me the service. thanks to this forum i eventually had someone come out. Just feel for you as i had a huge issue with pricing and wrote to ceo email. I've used this method before on other companies on extreme cases and it does work but with virgin it was not helpful. Had a call back from executive team (as you do when you use ceo email) but he seemed unsure of what he was saying and to me felt like i was just given gibberish answer. i just gave up at the end.

best of luck, dont give up
0 Kudos
vmhater
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yep, I've had no end of problems with VM' desperately poor and patronising customer services.  Do you know that they do not have a complaints department and so you cannot log a complaint that will be resolved.  VM do not listen.

0 Kudos
vmhater
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Life is too short to go through all of those dead end avenues.  VM fob offs are the way through.

0 Kudos