Menu
alyandrob
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

complaint escalation

related to my post on the TV board, I have once again tried to call Virgin Media to get my latest falt sorted and asked for my complaint to be escalated.  One advisor told me "all the managers were at a meeting", putting me through to the technical department instead.  This second one claimed to try to put me through to a manager and instead hung up on me!
This is the second time this has happened, as last time my TV failed I also got lied to about an engineer visit and hung up when I asked to speak to a manager.

I currently have no TV, no internet and nobody at VM are prepared to help. I need to get this escalated urgently.

0 Kudos
connbob
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaint escalation

Hi,

It's a shame you've had to deal with support like this. I recommend you contact customer retentions from 150 (VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone), and then choose option 4, then 5. They should be able to escalate this and help in any way possible. Hope this helps!

------------------------
Regards, Conn
(I do not work for VM, just like to help the community out, so I may be wrong Smiley Happy)

Homeworks + 300mbps, TiVo V6 Box, Talk Anytime
0 Kudos
alyandrob
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

thanks for your reply, (edited, sorry, misread your response!)
I did phone 150 but couldn't find an option that suited my issue other than technical support. Can you actually get to speak to a manager via retentions?  Leaving is my last ditch action however I would rather get this resolved first.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
alyandrob
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Yes, fully aware of their COP, thanks. However not work the paper it's written on if their policy is to hang up on you when you ask to speak to a manager. Snail mail is not an acceptable recourse, as I want to be able to speak to someone who can deal with the issue, not read from a script to get me off the phone.

0 Kudos
BHAVSMAH
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have been trying to raise complaint about mess up created by retention team but i am not getting even response from their teams. Phone calls take 45 mins waiting, i tried it twice but don't have so much patience and time to wait. RESPONSEs from support team is extremely poor and not ETA..

i wrote to 'cisas@cedr.com' directly and they provide email id to complain 'ODR@virginmedia.co.uk'. Worst part is nobody has acknowledged OR responded to my complaint after 5 days..  HORRRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi BHAVSMAH

Many thanks for taking the time to join us on the community and for dropping by with your retentions complaint post to us.

I am sorry to hear that you have had issues with the teams. I hope with the support from our complaints tam this is resolved for you quickly.

That email address doesn't match any I can find on my system so it may be why you didn't get a reply. Our complaints team take complaints via phone, Webchat or post.

For you to get this logged with them you can either contact us via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

Additionally if you do get a chance to call in to speak to retentions I am sure they would be happy to look into this again for you. They are open

Mon-Fri 8am-8pm;
Sat 8am-6pm

Please keep us posted and let us know how you get on.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
alyandrob
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Please could someone from Virgin Media reply to this as I need confirmation in writing of an agreement made via the telephone.
I escalated my complaint, in writing and finally got a phone call from someone in your head office on Saturday. He claimed I could not get any compensation for the loss of service and poor customer service but by way of apology, would offer me an upgrade to the latest V6 box at a reduced cost of £45pm.
I receive the contract today and the cost is £55 per month.

I phoned 150 and one of your advisors claimed that this now couldn't be changed but will offer me a rolling credit of £10 per month.  I asked for confirmation of this in writing/email, but she claimed that she cannot do this!

Please could somebody respond IN WRITING of the cost agreed for my contract or i will be escalating this issue to CISAS

0 Kudos
andyjstew
Up to speed
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

It sounds like your being passed from pillar to post, typical Virgin Media method of handling complaints!

I would suggest you drop an e-mail to the Virgin Media CEO Tom Mockridge at the below address, detail everything you have been told / promised etc and hopefully someone with a bit of authority / common sense / morals will get back to you.

removed (Remove spaces, had to put them in to get automated system to allow post)

Hope this helps.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
alyandrob
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

thanks, I will give that a try!  Not happy about signing a new contract based on a verbal agreement.

0 Kudos