Menu
Fudgee
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

chat transcript complaint

Hi how do i raise a complaint, today i upgraded my package because my contract had came to an end, i was given an offer which i accepted, and selected the plus sign in the chat to email myself a copy, no copy had been sent to me, lucky enough i decided to print it while on screen just in case, so i have a copy of it, but want to know why it was not emailed to me, and it also says in the copy i printed, that it will be sent to me, my complaint is about being miss lead by a member of their team, stating i will get an extra exclusive offer for £7.50 for the whole 3 months which iwill not be part of my contract, and not £7.50 per month just a one of £7.50 but at the end changed it after it had been set up, i am so angry and frustrated, i have a copy i printed out, who do i send it to, so it is investigated?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: chat transcript complaint

Hi Fudgee

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know about the chat offer and a warm welcome too to the community forums.

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full address, and a copy of the screenshot you took from the chat, I can then look into this for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch.

Kind regards,

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos