Menu
naser
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

charged £41.47 explanation

Would like to know why i been charged£ 41.47 this month.  usually  its 22.99 let me know am so disappointment with this feaking internet provider 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: charged £41.47 explanation

Can't deal on the Forum. You'll have to phone in - 150 or 0345 454 1111 - billing queries.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I usually find that comparing the two bills will identify the reason, especially when the difference is so large.

What does that find out?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi naser, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you online and in the Community with us Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that your bill has increased this month. Usually any increase like this would be done to call usage, pay per view charges or a discount ending on the account. 

As mentioned above, we're not able to deal with this directly. You can check your bills in My Virgin Media to see if you can see the difference. If not, speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they will be able to help Smiley Happy 

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos