Menu
kagamba
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cant remove sports chanel, please help

My children have moved out, I do not watch sports and would like to remove it from the package, how do I do that?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant remove sports chanel, please help

Sky sports you simply phone in and ask to get it removed. BT sports is part of the full house (or old XL pack) and you'd have to downgrade your tv pack and you'd lose many HD channels and (I think) Fox

Unless you are already on a lower tier and have BT sports in that case you'd need to phone in, sorry for the rather convoluted reply but you gave no specifics so I had to cover all bases

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant remove sports chanel, please help

Which sport channels, BT or Sky or both? Depending on which bundle you're in, certain sports channels like BT and Sky may be bundled in. Then again you may have Sky or BT channels as a bolt-on (no contract, added on a 30 day rolling basis.)

Regardless of what setup you have, ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> (From the main menu choose) Option 4 -> Option 2. They'll help you get back to a pre-BT Sports /Pre-Sky sports setup. Either by switching you to a different bundle or just removing the bolt-on sports subscriptions.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.