Menu
elizabethes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cant login to account

Hi I am trying to upgrade my tivo box to the free upgrade but i can not login to my virgin media account . I have tried to reset my password but i am not sure it it went though as it does not say if it has been changed, it just goes back to the forgot password page when i type in a new password and when i try to login with my new password it says it is wrong also i have tried old passwords it may be and still same.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant login to account

Hi elizabethes,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem accessing your online account. Apologies as well for the time it's taken to respond to your post. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

If not, please let me know what error you are receiving when trying to login. Also have you tried the forgotten your password option on the My Virgin Media login page?

Another thing to check is if you are able to log into your Virgin Media email address. 

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello elizabethes,

Hope your okay,

I'm just chasing up your previous post regarding the free upgrade to our V6 box. Have you been able to log in to your account yet?. If you are still having a slight issue, then can you please get back to us on here and we can then look at this for you. 

Thanks 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
elizabethes
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi it is still the same , i even tried resetting my password again and i still cant login . sometimes it goes to another page which says to sign in to view my profile and such but then it says my password is wrong .  Also when i try to change my password it says Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again. when i enter the new password ( same thing again) it does back to the enter username to reset your password . no notification to say the password has been changed.

0 Kudos