Menu
samquattro
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cancellation

after numerous phonecalls and not been able to get through as my wife set the account up (9 year ago) and has had nothing to do with it since that day, including paying for it. i have finally had enough of the poor service i have been recieving and i have cancelled the direct debit. i would like to get in touch with virgin to tell them i have cancelled the payment and would like to remove the router which is useless anyway (id like to throw it down the street if i'm honest) but as it would seem, theres no way of getting in touch other than ring them, which i feel will be a waste of time as i dont have the password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update im sending the router and letter to the virgin adress i was giving over the phone.

mumpymumf1789
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancellation

after trying to find out how to cancel then phone and being told i need a password numerous times which i also dont have after being with these since cable midlands !!! i have done the same and canceled the direct debts too paying way too much just for a phone !!! service is poor !!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancellation

It's really not very sensible to cancel your direct debit.

This simply means that you are choosing not to pay your bill.

Unless you cancel your contract, you continue to be a customer and continue to get billed.

Eventually, your service will be suspended and you accrued debt passed to a debt collection agency.

0 Kudos