Menu
petemallon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cancellation

hi i cancelled my contract last month, i was told it would all be completed and finished on the 27/12/16, no more virgin, i payed the last bill completely and told them i would cancel the direct debit after this bill, the person told me this would be ok, i have just received another bill ? can some one help me understand why i have another bill to be paid at the end of the month,

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancellation

speak to retentions

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancellation

Hi petemallon,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you have decided to leave Virgin Media. Is there anything we can do to change your mind?

When you give your 30 days notice to disconnect, the account will continue as normal until the disconnection date. This means your billing cycle will also continue as normal. If you have already cancelled the direct debit then no payment will taken so don't worry. 

On your disconnection date the services will stop and a final bill will be produced a few days later. This will include any refunds, adjustments and charges. If the overall amount shows as a charge, you'll need to make this payment via a credit or debit card as soon as possible. If there is a refund showing then we will send you a cheque for that amount 35 days after the disconnection date.  

As well as the final bill, you will receive some packaging to return any equipment you have. There will be instructions on how you can return this to us in the pack. 

I really hope you do re-consider leaving us and if there is anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos