Menu
sweemo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

cancellation and poor customer service

Has anyone else ever been met with such rude customer service when trying to cancel a service that they haven't even started yet .

My wife and I kindly explained that we signed up with someone who came to our house but unfortunately we had until November with another provider,we asked to cancel and the first gent I spoke to was lovely and even called me back when he could get through to the pre installation team as that is how we need to cancel as services haven't started yet. We only signed up yesterday .

Adam put me through to Sophie ,she was not wanting to take no for an answer and sounded completely disinterested ,I asked if I'd receive an email confirming my cancellation of service and she muttered yeah I can do ,I have not received an email or confirmation. Sophie was rather rude and I think it's a shame as I even told her I'd come back to virgin but now I'm thinking perhaps not . I would not want this lady representing my company. I thought about writing a complaint ,what should I do if I don't receive a confirmation of cancellation ?

Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cancellation and poor customer service

Hi sweemo and welcome to our community,

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you had when calling to cancel your order.

I'll drop you a private message soon to help resolve this matter. Just click the envelope to the top right.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cancellation and poor customer service

Hi sweemo and welcome to our community,

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you had when calling to cancel your order.

I'll drop you a private message soon to help resolve this matter. Just click the envelope to the top right.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos