Menu
relleen1923
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

cancel my contract

I am now in a care home so don't need by TV / telephone any more.  I cannot see anywhere how I cancel my contract.  Please tell me.

0 Kudos
Chris2110
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancel my contract

Think your best bet is ringing them. Doubt you'll be able to do it through the forum. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris is right you must ring & speak to retentions to cancel your services. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
relleen1923
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's not that simple as a password is needed to any telephone conversation before you can speak to a real person.  No idea what that password is.  Thanks anyway.  I guess we are stuck with the contract for ever.  Best wishes

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you don't recall what the password is tell them this.  They will be able to verify you through security another way.  You certainly don't need to continue paying if you no longer require the services.  Just make sure you select the options for 'Leaving Virgin Media' as they are based in the UK and should be able to assist you more easily.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.