Menu
lynnep
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cancel my account

once i cancel my account how soon after can another member of family open new customer account

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancel my account

Hi lynnep

Thanks for your question!

Once the account is cancelled a new customer can open a new account pretty much straight away Smiley Happy New customers can either view our great offers Here or by calling our sales team on 0800 183 1234.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Ian_LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
motogoat
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, but won't get any services for at least 15 days. At least that's what I was told when I asked about cancelling my move to BT.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

lynnep wrote:

once i cancel my account how soon after can another member of family open new customer account

Unless I'm mistaken, you've recently changed your package and this will almost certainly have come with a new 12 month minimum contract period.

If this is the case, and you should check, any cancellation will cause an early disconnection penalty.

0 Kudos
lynnep
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yes that's correct I have downgraded to just broadband and yes I have accepted another 12 month correct... not missing anything so far
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

...so I don't understand why you are asking a question in this thread about cancellation.

Cancelling within the minimum 12 month period will mean you have to pay early cancellation charges.

0 Kudos