Menu
imkings
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

bundle costs

Can I please ask if anyone knows how to get a break down of the individual item costs in the 'your package ' part of bills.?

There are some parts that I am not using and want to know what these are costing

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: bundle costs

A very complicated question, & one only the billing department may (& I emphasise "may" be able to answer). There are "headline prices" for each service, but due to the complicated discounting systems VM use, hardly anyone actually pays these prices. If you ring Retentions (150 option 4 then 5) & ask them what services you would like , they will offer you a current price which may belower than what you pay now. Bear in mind that this will mean 1) a new 12 month contract, & 2) removing services reduces discount.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: bundle costs

A very complicated question, & one only the billing department may (& I emphasise "may" be able to answer). There are "headline prices" for each service, but due to the complicated discounting systems VM use, hardly anyone actually pays these prices. If you ring Retentions (150 option 4 then 5) & ask them what services you would like , they will offer you a current price which may belower than what you pay now. Bear in mind that this will mean 1) a new 12 month contract, & 2) removing services reduces discount.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile