Menu
sandic
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

broken door still not fixed

I have reported the broken door on our cabinet in London nW2 2AU twice by phone, have had the confirmation text messages of the report.. its still broken.. and the trying to seal it with the parcel tape is not working (I suspect the local kids are to blame for this !)  We have had 2 lots of virgin teams working in the street but no-one responsible for the cabinet !!

Do I keep phoning  ?? advice please

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: broken door still not fixed

You wouldn't believe the number of posts we see like this. You can report until you are sick to death of it but if the area maintenance people don't pick up on it properly nothing will happen. The Forum Team here will get to your post in the next few days and they seem to have the ability to get things moving. I'd take a rest and let them get on with it. But watch this thread because they may ask for more information from you.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
sandic
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks Howard ML !!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sandic,

Thanks for your post and for taking the time to let us know about a damaged cabinet. Smiley Sad

We've recently changed the way in how we report damaged/open cabinets. We now take the reports ourselves. I'm more than happy to look in to this for you. Can you Private Message me with the following information:

• What damage does the cabinet have to it?
  • Where is the cabinet located? (please give as much information as you can including position, Street, Town and Postcode)
  • Your name, contact number and address

Once I have your reply, I'll raise this up to be resolved asap. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sandic, 

Thanks for coming back to me via PM with that information Smiley Happy

I have filled out the relevant form to report this now and someone should be out in the next few days to get things resolved. 

If you still notice the issue hasn't changed within 7 days, come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

sandic
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Dear Kath

Cabinet broken door still not fixed as of this morning still has my tape on it! 

Also can you please advise who I contact to say that the small triangular cover in the pavement where the wires come into my building was yanked up by virgin cable people last week as they could not lift it.. and now it is loose and keeps being kicked around !  We have tried to hammer it back down but without success.  It is in the street right outside my front door, and it was the cable people who "broke" it

thanks for your help as always and sorry to be a pain

sandi

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Sandi

Thanks for coming back to us about this and my apologies that this is still unresolved Smiley Sad

I've got your details from the previous messages you sent us privately and I'm flagging this to our Cabinet and Plant Maintenance teams.

Thanks once again for the post and for keeping us updated.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos