Menu
davidstoncold
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

being ripped off

i rang up about lack of service and they said id get a credit , but they have added to it to my bill as i owe them extra £17.50 for lack of service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: being ripped off

Hi davidstoncold.

Many thanks for getting in touch with us about the credit issue you have had with us recently.

I can see that you have contacted our teams since you posted to us which is what we would have advised in order to resolve this for you, and they have applied both the original credit and the credit to cover the incorrect charge.

My apologies that this happened.

If there is anything else we can look into for you, feel free to drop back to us Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

davidstoncold
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

virgin media still took the wrong amount out of my bank . it seems they can do whatever they like . now i have to wait until next months bill to recieve money owed to me . i am really considering reporting this to the police as theft as this should not be allowed to happen . firms just cannot take money out of peoples accounts .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davidstoncold

I appreciate that this has inconvenienced you and understand that this was a genuine error that caused the concern.

This is why bills are sent two weeks before the Direct Debits are processed, so if there is anything we need to look into for you as a customer, we have time to do so and make those amendments before the money is debited.

I am sorry that you did not see this on your bill when we sent this to you and that the money was debited. We have corrected this issue as mentioned and will always work to resolve any billing issues our customers have.

Please keep in touch if you need anything else.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos