Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

18 months discount not applied

Okay, so I had a number of issues with Virgin last year and, fair enough, I was given bill credits to sort it out.  This year I took up a new contract that was offered to me online and it was completely cocked up as per usual.  Yesterday, I called up...

Virgin media issue

here is a short recap of the issues i had previous to thisso the issue i had was. in July i contacted virgin media for a internet extention and the next bill that is in August i would pay double when i got paid. virgin media said to me it was a promi...

Resolved! My Account number and email address

Hi Can anyone help with this please, I'm stuck in a loop, I cant register for an account as it says my email address doesn't exist, even though I've had email from virgin on it !  As I cant register for an account I cannot see my account details of f...

VM Bill not decreased with new O2 bill

HiNot been able to contact VM customer services yet. We have had our mobile transferred to O2. However the VM bill has not decreased by the amount of the new O2 bill.I thought this would work seamlessly, but sadly not.  Is there a timeline for VM bil...

Stalbi by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

M125 Fibre Broadband

The product called "M125 Fiber Broadband", which I purchased on August 30, 2023, was not delivered. Why was this product not delivered even though it has been 8 days?

ucbeyi07 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late Payment Marker on Credit File

Hello Everyone,Hope you are all well! Long time lurker (2016), first time poster. I have just been looking at my credit file as I am mid mortgage application and it appears I have a late payment marker on my account. As far as I know I’ve never made ...