Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Miss representation

    Signing into my Virgin Media Netflix account for first time, I was given the option of Premium for free, as it was part of my current package, or standard at extra cost.I selected premium, the next screen then advised there would an additional £5...

IMG_2883.jpeg IMG_2884.jpeg IMG_2882.jpeg IMG_2885.jpeg

Verification - Banking Sort Code Details?

Does Virgin Media really need to ask for Bank Sort Code details in order to verify a person? Particularly when it is asked for a single chat/PM along with other personally identifiable information.This would appear to go against the advice that consu...

Beagle2 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Clowns - direct debit gone up

Is it better to talk to these clowns by phone, than WhatsApp?! Today, I messaged them, as my direct debit has just got to a ridiculous amount lately! I asked if there was a way of reducing the amount as it is too much for me to pay now. It has shot u...

Connecting a new build to Virgin Broadband

Dear community,Really hope someone can help... Moved to a new built property just recently and struggling to get clarity on the VM options available for me. The address doesn't show up on the VM coverage checker so it's possible there is no VM box / ...

ktspv by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Contract and Complaints

Like others it seems I having trouble giving VM more money! Odd behaviour for a business--Last week I finally decided to bring my mobile phone onto my Virgin Media account. I chose a package, filled in the online forms, and got a "Contract summary sh...

Niska by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos