Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Very bad service

I recently upgraded my virgin media through the app and it created a different account. They sent new installation kit but now I can’t access new account online. I am being charged for 2 accounts. Tried calling virgin media they were of no help very ...

Kulpri by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t change account details

Hello,Please can someone advise.I have been unable to log into my on-line account.After much ado I eventually managed to speak to a lady at VM, who gave me a temporary password.However, on now gaining access to my account I am unable to change any of...

ATAY by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change email address?

I am in the process of retiring an old email address which I will soon lose access to. I thought I had updated all my accounts with the new address but then after almost a week of no emails to the old account I get one from VM - "Important informatio...

Steve_W by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding channels

Hi there i added the MAXIT to my box on Sunday, through the online website, for the Man Utd game via bt sports, however they said it won’t be added till Wednesday?! How come it takes so long to add these channels, I’ve had Mayes who had sky sports ad...

Rshipp89 by Joining in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

No reply from Virgin

Hi, I was recently refused Virgin services because I had just moved house and they wanted three years proof of where I lived. I would have provided this had they not left me sitting in the house all day waiting for an engineer that was never coming. ...

Markab17 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

On demand additional feature charge

Hi, I've just received my bill to find an additional charge for £6.99 for an On demand additional feature (18), however, l never ordered anything as l wasn't at home.I never purchase any additional features through Virgin Media and have no idea how t...

jay9999 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos