Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Incorret billing

Just got my latest bill and is incorrect who do I contact as it took 3 weeks ringing every day last time and your people refusing to give me my information only getting somewhere when threatening to go to ombudsman after massive cost in time and mone...

Rob2001 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: New account, old email

Hi Alex_RM, I have exactly the same problem. When I log in I just get detail of my old account and not the new account. Try to register with new email but it doesn’t allow me. Can you help please? Thanks 

Mik1978 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When do we get our welcome emails?

Hello I recently just ordered myself a broadband bundle I got all my emails in regards to my order however I never got my "welcome" email that contains my customer service number and area code to log into verhin media services to see my bills etc, is...

Online contract renewal issue

My contract is ending on 29th September. Right now it's £30.40 and going up to £62 next month. I called up and messaged on whatsapp about it being too expensive 2 days ago. I logged to my account online and saw a pop up saying: your contract is comi...

3diita by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon gift voucher

Hi I signed up with virgin media with offer of getting the £80 Amazon gift card.it’s been over 2months. I haven’t received an email from virgin or gift cloud. please advise?thanks

swenny by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to eBilling - Impossible?

Hi,Has anyone else found it impossible to switch to eBilling?The only advice I can find are through links like this: https://my.virginmedia.com/discover/welcome/your-bill/ebilling.html_1, but I don't have the option of 'My Profile' at the top of the ...

Rskelt by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cannot get my Virgin medi account number!

Hello,I've signed up to Virgin media broadband recently. However, the email address I signed up with was not correct. I called to correct the email address. I was told that the documents that would usually be sent to the email address would be sent l...

Member1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos