Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending - offer in my Virgin media

HiMy current contract is ending in October 4th 2023 and I currently have M500 broadband, Maxit TV and Talk More anytime for £70.05 a month as a new customer.  Have been on to chat and thats a joy of endless waiting with crazy offers like trying to se...

Screenshot (38).png
cc1970 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relocate coax cable from brown box

Hi Hopefully someone may have the answer here have already done a search but could not find the answer . So my question is when i had virgin 360 installed back in June 2021 the engineer who installed it ran the coax from the brown box and over the ro...

20230903_173052.jpg

Resolved! Cancellation

Good afternoon am tying help my elderly parents cancel there broadband account but we seem to be going around in circles. any advice on how i can do this  Thank you 

How do I confirm my contract agreement?

I received an email from Virgin (email@em.virgin.co.uk) offering to renew my contract which is coming to an end next month.I followed the links and was offered a new 18 month contract with the same services for 18 months at my current price.  Was hap...

500Mb boost not been added to my account

  I signed upto the 350 volt and added the boost upto the 500Mb option for an extra £6. Now this shows on my order and pre contract document but doesn’t actually show on my contract that came through and now I’m connected can see that I’m not getting...

IMG_5695.jpeg IMG_5694.jpeg
Gears40 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account mobile contact

I cannot change my mobile number in my account details, I just get a message saying that the number is incorrect.  I need to do this urgently as I am awaiting details of technician visit to move my hub/telephone for the change to WiFi.Please can some...

Nellie3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos