Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Online Renewal

So it all started when I received an email saying my bill was going to be more than previous month... turns out I'm coming out of promotional deal... which I missed... my fault I had no letter or email, I need to keep an eye on things in future. Howe...

stevenjp90 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled contract, no confirmation

HiMy contract is due to expire on the 6th October, I called on the 6th of September and requested the 30 days for cancellation to be started.  I was told I would receive confirmation of this, I have yet to receive anything.Would it be possible for so...

Need a hand bill tho roof

I paid £107.55 three weeks ago then I thought like a fool I'd try 550mb broadband less than 2 weeks I have overdue bill off £180.00 I've had it.I need these to happen ASAP broadband down to 50mb switch movie chs off any sport all off down to channels...

Dexder by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I’ve been out of contract for nearly 2 years and my bills are £150+ per month. My second box which I also pay for has not worked for over 2 years. I’ve called virgin numerous times to explain that I cannot afford the monthly bills and have asked each...

joleen84 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New package not showing on account

my package was coming to and end so went on to offers got the same package we have now for £48 a month, I had confirmation come through on my email, and I have now had a bill for £157.50.I have then spent 2 days speaking to someone over what’s app(th...

Resolved! Online Contract Renewal

Hi,I wonder if anyone else has experienced this. A couple of weeks ago I logged into “My Virginmedia” and there was an option to renew my contract (which expires tomorrow, 27th July). The price was identical to what I’m already paying so I was happy ...

IMG_2391.jpeg
JAH07 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot verify email address

Have just moved house and have received a new package and account number but cannot verify my email to get into my account. Every time I click to verify it says  the link has expired, sends a new link and the same thing happens. Strangely the same em...

Pc9 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying a old bill

Good afternoon. I have tried all afternoon to pay an old bill with VM .I cant sign in and when actually speaking to someone they telling me I have failed security.Any help please? I