Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

unable to contact ceo email not correct ?

25 years loyal customer counts for nothing       FAO   lutz schuelar  Disconnected over dispute  insufficient wifi coverage in the house despite virgin admitting via App and Disconnection fee charged £537.60 by DD now wants another £307 pounds to r...

Missing payment

I have sent proof that I have paid my bills as you have cut me off and trying to say that you haven’t received them. I am really angry at all of this as I have sent proof yet you’re still trying to make me pay over £300. I am a single parent paying m...

Renegotiated package

I think/hope I've finally managed to sort my package out. After all the faff of previous calls and spending most of the afternoon on Friday trying to sort things out, again, I have emails confirming the new price. However, this has not been updated o...

Gypsycat by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract expiring soon - help required

Hi, My contract due to expire soon. I would like to renew but would prefer it to be a bit cheaper. Accordingly I would like to drop the Sky Sports & Cinema Collection  but retain the Sky Sports HD Pack. Is that possible? Can you take this forward?

kitchp by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Virgin Media Account

can’t register my virginmedia Account. My email address is linked to my parents Account. So every time I log in it keeps logging into their Account not mine. I’ve tried a different email address but it keeps reverting back to this email.

Scott16 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not a customer but being charged

Sorry I don't know where to post this subject:I spoke to a Virgin media Agent around 2 months ago to get an idea of what deals we could get with Virgin Media broadband, he made an account for me, we let him know we are just interested in shopping aro...

Damji by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Severely overcharged.

Hi. My contract is due to expire on 4/9/23 and I have been paying £26 a month because of the discounts I was given. I was offered a deal by a sales agent in July which I accepted but after finding out the agent misled me as to what I would be getting...