Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Netflix link does not work, cannot activate

My package should include Netflix, when trying to activate from the email link I get error.There is no Netflix button or link from /myaccountThis is the email:"Great news – Netflix is included in your package with us. Follow the steps below to activa...

nerror1.PNG nerror2.PNG
KateS by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Being added as authorised

I have tried multiple times to be added as an authorised user on the account, each time we speak with a representative we are told that this has been done but then the next time I ring up if I am on my own I get the same message that I am not the acc...

Yudansha by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NETFLIX still suspended

NETFLIX still suspended after paying bill 10 days ago.Please help someone, actually anyone. Paid bill 7 minutes after services disconnected 10 days ago. Tv took 3 days to restore. Netflix still off! Getting absolutely nowhere via phone and from what ...

Mj316 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

transfer ownership to ex partner

Hello, im trying to figure out how to change ownership of my account and package to my ex partner as i no longer live at the address after we have split up. she wants to keep the package and direct debit i just need to change my name of the account a...

Smify002 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns Package Never Arrives

I am being constantly asked to return my TV box and hub and despite requesting the returns packaging three times it ever arrives.I have seen the link to print your own label but would be much happier to return in the Virgin provided packaging.Anybody...

kandle by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to cancel wifi

I have been trying to cancel my account for the past 2 days and after waiting in the queue for hours I get cut off and no one cancels my account. I have had enough, i have spent endless hours just to cancel my account which is absurd. To start with y...

Still not recieved my free joining gift

I am still waiting for my free joining gift of a TV which is one of the reasons for me taking the subscription.I received an email on the 10.09.2023 which stated that my TV would be dispatched the next day and would take up to 72 hours.Can I please h...

Papa-K by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnection Fee refund

Virgin Media owe me a refund of £134 following a house move which resulted in a disconnection fee despite VM not supplying my new property. I have wasted hours of my life trying to get one ill-trained customer service rep after another to grasp this ...

LG88 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have I a contract or not

I was asked to renew my contract as I had been on a 30 day rolling contract since 2018. I was offered 25% discount on my bill bringing it down to £81. I decided t go ahead. I received in separate emails, a contract summary and a copy of the order wit...

tpmchugh by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos