Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Delay in service

My service was arranged for install 30/06/23. The engineer attended and was unable to complete the install. Some issue on external fix. Arranged for this to be sorted on 01/07/23 and assured me my service would be up and running after this. I spent t...

Reset password not working

Hello Lee, I'm having same issue raised by the OP here. Every time I try to log in, I get an invalid password message; but I am unable to reset my password as the system refuses to recognise my email address. I've tried resetting my password from fou...

Rutilus by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving

I’m moving house but unable to get through on the chat (been waiting an hour before getting cut off). How do I contact someone directly?

Virgin reneged on written offer.

My contract is due to expire next month. I agreed a new package and received both the usual terms email and the order summary, with order reference and an estimated activation date. When the date came and went I contacted virgin to be told that they ...

Netflix link does not work, cannot activate

My package should include Netflix, when trying to activate from the email link I get error.There is no Netflix button or link from /myaccountThis is the email:"Great news – Netflix is included in your package with us. Follow the steps below to activa...

nerror1.PNG nerror2.PNG
KateS by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos