Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Reece - please help me. I have this exact issue and have been on the phone to VM and/or O2 for hours today. 

Email confirmation and account number

How do I find my account number - I have never had a email confirmation my contract information so unsure if got the correct email. Also I asked over the phone to deliver box early but I’ve got text saying getting deliver later on. Is there away to c...

Tv adds on

My package has changed to maxit tv, but it is showing that I have an add on of the kids pack for £5. I didn’t order this. How do I cancel it. 

Lulu06 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Let's Chat' not working

Hello,I am 12 months through a 18 month VirginMedia contract, & moving home next week. I am ready to take VM supplied router/cabling down & reassembling on the other side, and have logged the new address in the 'Moving Home' section (which has been c...

Disconnection

Can actually help me solve my issue on my account? I've been on the phone more than 5 hours within 2 days waiting and redialing only getting promises that it will be fixed and my Internet it's still down.I've been transferred to all possible departme...

George27 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract expiry date.

I started my current contract on the 22nd of June 2022, this was to run for a period of 18 months, expiring on the 21st of December 2023.On the 2nd of February this year, I upgraded to include Sky Sports UHD. This was the only change I made. I did th...

Topgun by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ultimate umph

So I am on ultimate umph pack. Tnt sport and all the channels are on at the moment. And broadband is 1 gig. My contact runs out in Feb 2024. If I do nothing and come out of contract and pay the extra bit out of contract price. Will all the channels i...

Wrong account number

Hello,had an original order at beginning of July which I cancelled however have now signed up again but all I can see in my account is my original cancelled details. Could you help with this please as it looks like I have another account which I cann...

account number error

I have the exact same issue as above…have been told I have an old account linked to the email address I have used for a new account…can’t access bills/ the app on phone/laptop to allow me to watch tv package etc…can somebody please help. Thanks

stef82 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to cancel my Broadband

Hi everyoneSo I was on the phone with Virgin Media earlier today about trying to cancel my minimum 12-month contract that ends on the 18th of August 2023. They were saying that I need to give them 30 days' notice before canceling and if I do it now I...