Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

no automatic compensation credited

The 12th August was the date given to me for installation of my new Virgin broadband. The date was postponed 3 times and the installation finally happened on the 4th september . Their automatic compensation scheme says they will pay ÂŁ5.83 per day unt...

PP13 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit

HiI noticed when checking our bank account that Virgin didn't take a full direct debit payment for some reason this month. We've had no communication as to why, and there is money in the account so that isn't an issue I logged into the Virgin app, an...

Pubis by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat trouble

Is anybody else struggling to get through to an agent. Started a WhatsApp chat ,it been 24hrs and still no agent has contacted me. Customer service has gone right down.

Indian call centers for virgin media

I have been lied to and conned TWICE now by people from a virgin media call centre! Please can someone tell me how I can speak to someone here in the UK?First I was gifted an add on to my broadband. I was assured that this was a good gesture by virgi...

Estimated activation date passed

HelloLast Sunday I did an online renewal of my contract for a better speed, I got the contract emailed to me immediately with all the correct details. I also received an email with:Estimated activation date:Wednesday 04 October 23 This date has been ...

Zeronow by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos