Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Upgrade

Have not got broadband and wanted to add it, currently paying £62 and offer on app to add Broadband and new price of £55 a month for 18months apply press to purchase and nothing happens phone up and can’t offer that over phone. Anyone else had issue ...

RCS1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot log into my account

HiI have been unable to log into my account for 4 days now. All I want to do is switch games protection/access off so my son can game for a few hours. He has been climbing up walls all weekend. Anyone help? VM tell me all is fully working. 

tanjam by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hmm, have I made a mistake

On the 7th of August 2023 I ordered the Ultimate Volt Bundle over the phone for installation in September 2023. I'm curious as to why I was not offered the choice of the Hisense TV or ÂŁ200 bill credit, which I believe was offered on the 7th August an...

Charade by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to Speak to Someone....

I am trying to log in (for the first time in absolute ages) and cannot access, because I cannot remember my password, and certainly don't remember my memorable word (it has been that long). So I cannot access the online service to manage my account. ...

GrahamLJ by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

My latest bill amount is correct, but the payment by direct debit taken was less than the bill amount. There has never been any d/d problems in past months. I've had no notification from VMedia. It is only when I checked 'My Virgin Media' the problem...

annie17 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

m250, but only getting m125 speeds

I upgraded to m250 and the retentions person I spoke too did action it at the time( modem rebooted after she did something).  This happened on the 4th of October. I've rebooted and reset my modem many times, but still 3 broadband speed checkers state...

ajg007 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos