Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Speaking to a human

Customer service for virgin media is absolutely appalling. I added a Lionsgate subscription to my package via my Tivo because I wanted to watch The Great. The series has finished and I want to stop this subscription only but I cannot get hold of a hu...

Resolved! Re: Hub 3 - Red Light

I have the same problem. I have tried switching off for several hours, comes back on red right away and warm at top. Online help useless. Help!! [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

MrMond1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost my Netflix.

Recently renewed my account and lost Netflix. The account is on hold pending payment. Suspect that they disconnected it, then reconnected, but I didnt get sent an activation email. Now seem to be trapped in a loop for the last 20 days and noone seems...

CG1957 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Cancel Viaplay

I get you right on all accounts. Virgin Customer services are simply appalling. I've been trying to cancel Viaplay from my account with great difficulty, and when you eventually get through you have to wait for ages and then they blast your ear drums...

Moved Home - New Contract Error

I moved house over the weekend, and arranged a home move to take my services with me. It's already been a nightmare, firstly, my services at my old address were disconnected a day early, meaning I had to pay to use a weak hotspot so that I could work...

Resolved! Wrong Contract shown in My Virgin Media Account

After a lot of issues during my renewal process I thought I had eventually got things sorted but when I login to my account the most recent contract shown is dated 3/10/23 and it says that I will only have a phone service from that date which is not ...

Kracker by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos