Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Direct Debit

My bill this month was ÂŁ19 more than usual when checking my bills I find that the correct amount was not taken from my Direct Debit last month. After wasting nearly 90 minutes trying to talk to a human being about it I decided to turn to the Communit...

Pipkin9 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Safe settings not working

My account child safe settings are not working. Despite showing as active (slider is "on") I can still access child inappropriate content. This means I cannot restrict content available to my kids. Please advise.

Billing is

Please I need virgin media to review my account how can they say am owing ÂŁ62 when my payment is up to date? To me virgin media are scammers and are really affecting my credit score badly which is unfair 

Proof of address form

Hi,I moved out my house in August to an address that virgin do not supply. In order to cancel the disconnection fee I have been told to send proof of address but after contacting virgin several times, nobody has been able to tell me where to send thi...

Can't log into my account

Hi there,I can't log into my account because I was trying to update my email address (which would allow me to update my password) and now I can't log into my account at all!  Please can you help or advise what to do next,

WeeV1 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memorable word reset

I'm trying to call virginmedia with regards to the landline fibre switchover, but I cannot recall my memorable word. I can't get past the security part of the call without it and the live chat element with someone via the website where i could have b...

Order check

Hi I recently went into my account and placed an order for the "best" packaged bundle for me. Order ref CH2052186727 and I believed a contract would be sent in 24 hours but have seen or heard nothing. How do I get confirmation all is in place and pro...

DavidP3 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos