Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Change to package

Received an email from virgin that I was out of contract and that I could "have the same great package for 20% less" if I signed up to an 18 month contract. have now realised this was a lie as I have been changed from Mix to Mixit TV so have lost Sky...

js19 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint - contract issue

I have recently been having problems communicating with the Virgin Media Customer Retentions Team and have had to call several times due to mistakes on my aunty Hemlata Shah Virgin Media account.  Please look at the record and history on her account ...

Resolved! 18 month contract expires but...

Started an 18 Month Contract in April 2022 at £51/a monthBut my September bill 2023 is £64.08. Not £51.Having spoken to VM on WhatsApp they said that this is because my contract is coming to an end.But the thing yes it may be coming to an end, but it...

Timmybob by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel account

I have been a customer of Virgin media for over 20 years. I am now out of contract but my bill is now £153 per month.I have tried ringing them, live chat, WhatsApp, and text but cannot get to speak to anyone re cancelling.is there a moderator that ca...

Micka by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP me, disabled and getting fobbed off.

I'm at my end with Virgin Media.I'll try keep this short. Contacted VM early August as contract was due to end early September. A month to either find a new competitive broadband only deal or move to Vodafone.I've been so polite, nothing but patient ...

Smoggyuk by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no automatic compensation credited

The 12th August was the date given to me for installation of my new Virgin broadband. The date was postponed 3 times and the installation finally happened on the 4th september . Their automatic compensation scheme says they will pay £5.83 per day unt...

PP13 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos