Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Downgrading

I downgraded my service today. Cancelled my TV and only now will have broadband. I am going to free-view. Usually when you leave VM, you have to send your TiVo box back but I haven’t left. Will I keep my box but only receive free-view channels?I know...

New phobe line con

Just spent nearly 45 minutes on the phone trying to remove my home phone line as per the email received on the back of the change to fibre landline only to be told that it going to cost me double what I am paying now because you can only cancel if yo...

Resolved! Contract Renewal & Upgrade Message

Hi,My contract with Sky is about to expire so I logged onto my account to find a message saying my contract is up for renewal etc and click here which nothing happens.This is strange as my contract is till August 2024 and checking the contract I cant...

Poor customer service

I have been a virgin media customer for few years now. On 05 Sep 2023, I called up virgin media customer services and informed them that I do not need the virgin media broadband and TV service from 30 Sep 2023 onwards citing my home move. The custome...