Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit not gone out

Hi,My direct debit is set to go out on the 17th of the month,  but today 17th October the direct debit hasn't gone out yet. Its usually first thing.I tried to look on my online account,  but it said there was an issue on the page.I just want to check...

Karenbe by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhappy customer

I  joined virgin media on 1 August after 16 years as a loyal sky customer however their prices increased led to me looking at an 18 month contract else where . Being such a reputable company I didn’t expect to have any issues. However I seem to have ...

Re: Direct Debit

Hi John, I am having the same issue. Direct Debit should have been taken on 23 October. Still nothing has been taken from my account. No changes to my bank details and have more than enough funds in account. Bank confirm no issues their side. Presume...

Can’t register my media account

Can someone please help me, I have been trying to register my account but it won’t let me put in a password. I have tried speaking with customer service but with no look, I was given a ticket number but nobody has come back to me. This is so frustrat...

Terry21B by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Standard

I renewed my contract last week.  My new contract includes Netflix Standard but I have had no information about how I actually get it.  I also had Sky cinema added at the same time and I got access to this within minutes of completing the renewal tel...

Ebilling

Hello,I have received paper bills three times so far and despite telephoning each time have not been able to switch to ebilling. After the last phone call I was sent a link to sign up but the links do not exist and do not take me to the correct place...

BriRobbo by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos