Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Refund of overpayment

Hi, I have had a payment of £474 taken from my bank account by Virgin Media. I have contacted customer services yesterday who confirmed it was a mistake and I will receive a refund but that this could take up to 14 days. I am now overdrawn due to thi...

Hales3 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade BB

Upgraded to 1gig BB from 500md, got confirmation 5th October via email as belowThanks for choosing Virgin Media. Here's a summary of your order.Order reference:CH2051330055Package:Gig1 Fibre BroadbandWiFi MaxTelephone Line RentalWeekend chatterVoicem...

PandaJ by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X Box Offer

My new service has been active since 21/8/23 and I read the X Box offer I signed up for should be dispatched 28 days after installation plus an allowance of an additional 14 days.I’ve yet to hear from either Virgin or the third party who distribute t...

KMcCabe by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Virgin Media con??

Recently I got an email from VM to upgrade my BB and TV package for a slightly increased monthly charge. BB was from 500MB to 1 Gig and the same TV package,Despite receiving contract documents nothing happened. On following up with the laborious chat...

Completely useless customer service

My contract ended 7th Sept 23, and I was not sent a reminder so did nothing and therefore charged £72.50, normally pay £36.  I spoke to retention team and based on the information I was given i.e. new 18 mth contract £35 mth, he talked me through my ...

Resolved! Changing package at end of contract

My (first) contract has just come to an end and the bill has more than doubled - without even including the O2 volt charge (which has increased separately). What is the best way to go about changing (ie. downgrading) my package - reducing broadband c...

SK22 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos