Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Netflix

Last 6 months Netflix added to my account I don’t have Netflix but you keep charging me £15.99 a month. I have rang endless times and told it has been removed but it hasn’t at my wits end now I want to leave virgin media. also all the bills keep goin...

Incorrect bill

So having agreed to a renewal package at £36Despite this I have now had a bill for £51I've raised this with the complaints team, who have admitted liability but then told me that they wont offer a refund or do anything about it.I've asked for a deadl...

Dan3008 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password requirements inpossible

So like everyone else on here it seems I cant log in to my account because of the stupid password requirements all I want to do is pay my bill I have tried phoning but it says my account number is not recognised I will now most likely have a £10 late...

AFaw1985 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New account number

Hi, I'm having the same problem, I moved into a new home, and my Virgin Media login (email address) is connected to my old customer number. I am not going to create a new email account just for Virgin, that is absurd.Not only do I need to access my n...

Loretah by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Account Page loading for ever

I have not been able to log to my account, every time I enter https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/home the page stays loading and never get to enter my login info. This happens with Chrome and Firefox, new laptop, Windows 11 home.  

a76_0-1698773036385.png
a76 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speak to someone at VM

For the last 5 days I’ve been trying to speak to someone regarding my current bundle.   I was never notified that my deal has changed.   I cannot get into my account because the email address I used I don’t have access to.  So was hoping to speak to ...