Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Confusing information on call charges

Today I decided to find out what calls would cost from my landline. I logged into MyVM and selected "my contract" and that showed (correctly) that I have "Big Bundle" including TiVo, Mixit TV, M126 fibre broadband, line rental and Weekend Chatter. Ho...

nh2012 by Dialled in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My credit score

Just applied for a loan to get me over Christmas and been rejected because I forgot about a bill I had received the reason why I had forgotten to pay it was at the time me and my partner were getting married and my father in law had past away so ever...

Kj131313 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation of technician appointment

We had some trouble with our hub this afternoon in that it went off completely. I rang to report the fault and the call centre person booked a technician to attend tomorrow morning. However, the fault has now righted itself after a bit of judicious s...

Hub return

HiI returned my hub 5 Dec, but VM has sent a text saying they haven't received it. I have an email receipt from collect+ showing proof of parcel return.Is there an email address I can forward this to?Thanks

Jazzy999 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled contract - incorrect billing

I gave 30 days notice of contract cancellation on 23.10.23, I received an email that my services will be terminated on 22.11.23, which is fine. My service was terminated on 22.11.23 and I sent back the equipment which Virgin received, I got an email ...

IMG_8962.jpeg IMG_8968.png IMG_8967.png

Early Termination Fee

I'm moving outside the Virgin Media network, and have been trying to send proof of my new address to waive/refund the early termination fee. The guidance says the file has to be jpeg or pdf and under 20mb. I have tried sending various files, in jpeg ...

j-newman by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving home

I recently moved on 17th December 2023 and struggling to get any clarification when my service will be run to property and installation date. Confused and support not clear via phone or WhatsApp . Can someone find out what is going on? Been without t...

Steve134 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos