Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Automatic Compensation

I experienced complete loss of service for around 10 days. Once the issue was resolved I was told the compensation would automatically be added to my account within 7 days. This was over a month ago now and the compensation hasn't been applied.I've s...

Billing increase

Hi, As my contact was up I agreed a new deal but struggling to understand my next bill.Previously I was paying £69pm. I agreed a new deal for £77pm but for some reason my next bill is £135.21 I have the following statement on my bill but I don’t unde...

Account verification and password resets

Hi, I wonder if I can get some helpfull advice from you guys.So the story goes, I let my contract slip as the date slipped my mind so I thought I'd login to my account on the myvirgin app to sort it out. When attempting to login it tells my my passwo...

payne2k by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Coverage in North Norfolk

Can anyone help me with where Virgin cover in Norwich and North Norfolk please?Looking to move up there next year and hopefully retain our contract.  Undecided where exactly, just want to know what areas have Virgin.Their help bot is useless, wants a...

Paweagle by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract or not? I'm confused!

I've been a customer of Virgin for a few years and noticed I was out of contract and paying £62 per month for broadband alone. I went online, saw a deal for £45 per month and signed up using the exact same details as on the account which I already ha...

DaveCam1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos