Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Unable to track complaint

I have made a complaint. I even have a reference number for my complaint. The problem is VirginMedia have just stopped updating me. I cannot keep calling to get an update as I am on hold for at least half an hour a time and then more often than not t...

Extend termination date

Hi My broadband/phone contract termination date is set for the 27/11/23, unfortunately my new broadband supplier is not able to install the service till 6/12/23. Is it possible to have the contract extended? Many thanks

Resolved! Incorrect Billing

My October 2023 Bill shows £23 unpaid from the previous month which is untrue and erroneous. Have also raised complaints requesting this £23 amount is removed via the webform. Please resolve ASAP to avoid Oct23 Direct Debit cancellation. Thank you. 

Virgin Media are liars and thieves

I have had nothing but trouble since signing up to Virgin broadband.my first bill should have been £45, but they stole 139.99 from my account.after weeks waiting for the complaint to be looked at and a multitude of emails saying they were authorised ...

Althoria by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Refer a friend

hi,can anyone help with this?I referred a friend back in march 23 and his virgin was installed in April. We still haven't received our money.. I've contacted aklamio and they say its virgin media,I've contacted virgin media and they say its aklamio!!...

Hesky1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: £50 charge for 'Tune Up'

Hi Gareth_L,I too have had this charge added but have not authorised this charge to be added to my bill. I added a TV package to my broadband on Black Friday but was never sent a TV box. When I questioned this, I was told they would send an engineer ...

mattmay by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

£50 charge for 'Tune Up'

I have just noticed an extra £50 charge on my monthly bill for Virgin Media 'Tune Up'. I have never heard of this service nor have I requested anything extra that would warrant this bill. Google search reveals nothing other than one other user who ha...

Resolved! Who on earth can help me!

Been a VM broadband customer for years. Last week I took up the offer of upgrading to 1GB Broadband. I’ve got my order number email and that’s it. Nothing has appeared on my account and heard nothing since ordering. A few days ago I received next mon...

Pagemakers by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos