Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Problems updating e-mail for account

Yesterday, I received a text saying the e-mail address Virgin Media has for me no longer exists, so I needed to log into my account and update it. I did this in the evening and was sent a verification e-mail with a link to confirm it. Unfortunately, ...

Bill

Hi I renewed earlier in the month, and after a few phone calls about the offer I got in an email,  it was honoured. The lady from UK retentions said my ( next bill ) would be £90 and would be £90 for the next 18 months. Low and behold today they are ...

Broffy by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home move new contract

We moved home on 15th November and prior to that spoke to the home move team to carry our services over.  Was told we didn't have to start a new contract and the contract termination date would stay the same.  No adjustments to bundle or services. A ...

Moved home - email linked to old account

I recently moved home and transferred my Virgin broadband package to my new address. I have however now been given a new account number and its not linked or accessible under my usual email address. It looks like multiple people have had the same iss...

Resolved! Incorrect billing

On calling to cancel because of price rises I was offered a different price  to stay with no change of contract.I was on 27 a month was offered  15 for the first month followed by £18 for the 13 months until end of contact. I was billed 15 then the n...

Jenny98 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband upgrade order not activated

Received an email to upgrade my broadband speed at 50% off.i chose to move from 250mb up to 500mb for an increase of £6. placed an order on sunday 10th with an activation date of the 13th. I received an email confirming the order, however no new cont...

Tjones by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Gone away form received

Hi Jon,I am also experiencing this issue and was told the router would arrive by Wednesday and really need it to because I'm going away for Xmas after this! But have also just received the 'Gone Away' email.Thanks,Chessie

Resolved! Ordered Broadband Upgrade but it's stuck in limbo

On the 29th of November I had an email from Virgin asking if I'd like to bump up my broadband speed from 350 to 500Mb for an extra £3 per month.Turns out I was actually able to order the full 1 Gig speed for an extra £6 per month so I decided to take...

gworf83 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unfulfilled Black Friday deal

Hi,I am a current broadband customer and as many others on this forum, during the Black Friday deals, I chose to take the package extra "Mixit TV" for £5 more per month (+one-off £35 charge, I assume for sending the Virgin 360 box). This was on Thurs...

LukexM by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos