Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Where’s my refund !!!

WHERES MY REFUND??? After many years with virgin media I felt that I had no choice but to leave due to ongoing poor customer service, poor service levels on reliability for broadband and tv, zero chance of getting an engineer to visit your home to ex...

Cant reset my password.

Each time I try I a password I get the message "Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one."Cleared cache, cookies, tried incognito etc.Help welcome. Frustration high

billka17 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 25 pound has been charged to my account

I can’t believe virgin media At all i recently placed a cancellation because of not being supplied equipment also put a complaint in to that is still active  last Saturday was contacted missed the call so went on WhatsApp got put through to somebody ...

Carlos44 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is the contact phone number?

Hi,I logged in my account online and have been around and a round every branch I can find but still can't anywhere to change my contact phone number!!!I know Virgin must have one on file because they have sent service fault SMS messages from 'VirginM...

sillygoose by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late payment fee on final bill

I cancelled my broadband contract and my final bill includes a £7.50 late payment fee stating the previous month's direct debit wasn't paid in full.  The direct debit came out the same as every other month and was paid in full as per usual. Why do I ...

Account - rolling credit

My original contract was supposed to end in Nov-23, however since i moved houses they extended my contract to Aug-24 without keeping the same price. Since Nov, I am paying 114% more than what i should have. I have been on calls for over 2 hours with ...

Keeping Discounts When Contract Ends

Hi, what do mean about staying on a 30 day rolling contract? I'm on a great deal at the moment with loads of promos and discounts and it's due to end shortly. Have you been able to keep your promos at the end of the contracted period without signing ...

BobbyNog by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos