Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Order Not Showing

Hello,On the 17th of December, I decided to upgrade my broadband package to a combined Broadband and TV deal.I was sent the contract documents associated with it, but after six days I'm still not seeing anything in the open order section. Is this nor...

Loss of customer after 27 years

I have been a customer of Virginmedia for 27 years. Just notice that my package has increased from £46 a month to £85 a month. Tried to negotiate a reduction and was offered the same package for £82. When I refused I was referred to another colleagu...

celtic1 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharge for Netflix

Really need some help with this netflix issue, i have been getting charged for the NETFLIX  15.99  since july ,i have raised several complaints and got nowhere .i have never used the streaming services from netflix via virgin as i pay dirrect to netf...

Old account details instead of new

Hello, Sounds like this is a common problem, can’t understand why Virgin don’t sort it out. When I try to log in to My Virgin Media account on the App it logs me in to an old account that was cancelled, and not my new account. I have both the old and...

BHJ by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with billing after house moving

Hi I recently moved home and I previously had a contract (which was still active) where I was paying £41 monthly for M500 broadband. I received a new contract after the move showing an amount of £67.00 to pay, after specifically saying to the agent t...

Install date moved 4 times

Hi All, Is it possible to cancel my contract if the install hasn't been completed? I keep getting messages saying "We need to do some extra essential work outside your property before we can get your broadband installed."I talked to customer services...