Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Engineer missed visit - no account number

Good morning,I'm hoping that one of the team on here can help me, as so far I've had no joy via other routes.We placed an order for broadband on Dec 11, with an engineer scheduled to visit yesterday (28th) between 1 and 6 pm. The engineer never showe...

Account credit not applied

I was promised account credit for £48.41 on 21st November and told this would take 24 hours to reflect on my account. I then had to get in contact again on 5th December because I was sent a bill for £26.50 when it should have been £0 due to the promi...

Resolved! No welcome email

I signed up on 30th April , had pre contract documents, not heard anything else, i mean all my services are working great, i have had to ring twice now asking what my account number is, and noone has sent me them yet, i need my account number so i ca...

Mindsmog by Tuning in
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Virgin account log in

I not log in to My Virgin account because still shows my old Virgin account number, it will not let me register because my email already exists. I have spoken to the Customer “NO” service department, they said it would be rectified in 48 hours that w...

Incorrect bills! Please help

Hi I am keep having not correct bills generated. I been ringing many time and stressing me out a lot. At the end of april package been changed (contract until the March 2024) and been agreed that I will pay £38 monthly until my end of contract. I kep...

SK38 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos