Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Unable to change my e-Mail address

I currently have an account at my dad’s home but am moving out and have set u another account for my new home. I wish to keep first account running for my dad but I am having difficulty changing the e-Mail address so I can have both accounts register...

Billed on cancelled subscription

Hi Folks, Have any of you cancelled your subscriptions / accounts with Virgin yet still get charged? I've cancelled my accounts, subscriptions, even paid for the remainder of the contract, yet receievd emails and letters of upcoming payments. When i ...

Brandon3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhonoured upgrade deal

I used the black Friday deal like many others did on here. I received email confirmation of the order and pre contract documents. This hadn't shown up on my account. So today I contact them and they said there has been an error and the order hasn't b...

Rburke84 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot cancel contract

So, i am moving house somewhere which does not have virgin media. I am currently paying my bills and have been for 2 years under someone elses account. I do not have any way to contact the original owner and I am being denied the ability to cancel my...

08000521251 - how to stop calls

I keep getting nuisance calls from Virgin on 08000521251. I have answered and asked to be taken off the call list, then when it still persisted went on my account to disable marketing communications but still my phone is ringing with this number. Are...

gm86 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing problem that is not covered by options

How does anyone speak to an agent? The options offer to answer questions but whichever I select it just says it will send me a (irrelevant) text and then cuts off the call.I just changed package. My first payment goes out tommorow. Unless Amazon forw...

qizz by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VERY URGENT request for Credit file correction

HelloI sent an email to creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk for an urgent correction of my credit file.  Have been incorrectly shown as missed payment which is impacting my credit score and impacting application with my bank.LPF has been reversed ...

GM2000 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement hub 4 order and WiFi pod

Hi, I’ve had problems with my hub 4 and have been on the phone today and they are sending a replacement out and also said after we get the replacement we will get the WiFi pod, when will I get a confirmation email about both of these and when will it...