Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Billing query

Hi,I would be grateful for some help and advice regarding my VM bill.I recently renewed my phone and broadband contract at a lower price, but subsequently also chose to add the Mixit TV + TNT sports as part of my package. The TV add-on was a deal at ...

Netflix subscription

Hello our package includes a Netflix subscription but we never received any info about how to activate it. When I contacted the online help chat I was told to activate Netflix in the 'Netflix section' of the members area - which doesn't seem to exist...

Area code not on contract

Hi,I have recently become a customer and would like to create a virgin media account.My documentation has no area code in it.Could you please advise how to find it?My postcode is DE72Many thanksNotter

notter by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

new deal rescinded

bardar Joining in  Saturday on sunday the 12th nov i agreed a new deal with vm with a set price for 18 months, i was told i would get a new hub delivered on the 15th but no joy, waited until the 17th then called to ask what the delay was.i was told t...

bardar by Joining in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos