Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Deceptive change in renewal contract?

I’ve been reading these user forums for a very long time and have  found much useful information here. So thanks to all of the contributors whether VM employees or volunteers. I’ve also hoped that I’d never have to post, because that usually means th...

Help!!! Disconnected 6 weeks early!

I am absolutely disgusted by my experience with virgin media and how they have handled my cancellation request and am desperate for some help. on 19/05 I cancelled my package and we agreed a switch off date of 30/06. Which I have in writing on WhatsA...

Resolved! Credit Report dispute and defaulted

I was a former customer of virgin media at [REMOVED]. It was a rude shock and a great disappointment to have discovered that Virgin Media filed a negative report against my credit score without my knowledge or notification. I have never for...

My services are suspended

My network was suspended due to late payment, I paid and they still haven’t returned, i checked the myvirgin website and it’s telling me to make a £0 payment to restart my services, there is no way to make a £0 payment, I’m worried and a bit confused...

Angelo

Responding to an engineer's visit seems difficult and so I have reverted to this route. After a visit from Avonline who whilst trying to install a new external cable severed all my connections with an angle grinder and then left without any communica...

GPS2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Collections Complaint

I’ve sent numerous emails to the customer service department who I can only assume is run by bots with the absolutely ludicrous replies you get! You missold me a product which was cancelled the NEXT day, and I was told it was all cancelled!! This deb...