Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Tv

I would like to change my package and I keep getting call from virgin media to assist me.In every phone cal I receive I’ve been advised to take up O2 sim so that I can add sky sports and remove sky cinema.my contract expires in June.is it better to w...

Rj4 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix account creation

Hoping for some help, as part of my new package I had Netflix included, it turns out for the last 6 months I’ve still been paying for my old Netflix account.  I’ve now cancelled the separate account I paid for , but I can’t now create the virgin medi...

Netflix Activation link not sent

Same boat here. Contract started 13th December after a house move as previous contract was "ended" in November but a delay on the install meant I had to pay Netflix one month. No activation links sent or anything on the my account page so on the 25th...

Netflix Activation link

Hi, I am a new customer to virgin TV and I must say I am receiving some very poor customer service. within my package I have Netflix included however no one from virgin has sent me an activation link I have chased this 4 times now, and all I get is "...

Constant postponing of install date

Hi,I moved into my new place on the 16th Dec and went through the VM website the same day to install a new broadband. It said it was booked for the 29th Dec, however I get a call a couple days before the 29th Dec saying that their servers were down a...

ZSmith8 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed when I have left

Left Virginmedia broadband on the 7th November , you have billed me for M250 broadband for January which I do not think I owe. Having paid Novembers and Decembers altered bills.Please sort this out.

Ace by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancel netflix

Hi When I decided to renew Netflix unbeknown to me it defaulted to go on my VM account, I want to cancel Netflix on VM and pay for it on my credit card as I used to do.What is the procedure for this please?ThanksPaul

paulpmj by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi I was wondering about a bill

Hi there I just joined virgin media on October and paid Octobers bill and a bill on November I missed Decembers bill and was restricted it usually comes straight out my bank account,so couldn’t get through to anyone to discuss the issue I paid the £5...