Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Registering for account

I've been with virgin media for 2 years and I've always had a issues with signing into my account I don't think I have one because when trying to send a verification link to my email It takes 5 minutes or more to then be expired and the call center w...

Netflix on Virgin - Customer Service useless

I have tried to cancel a Netflix subscription for over 9 months and get no help from Virgin Customer Services.  Its like talking to a wall.  I go on line, follow their instructions and de activate and then get an email to say its cancelled and then 2...

Brian33 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a VAT receipt

Hi,Could anybody assist me to get VAT invoices for my virgin media account. I used to get these for many years,  but they stopped being sent to me December 2022. I have checked the website for an option without success and have contacted Customer Sup...

ndmoses by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

New broadband contract not honoured

Hi everyoneI have been dealing with an issue which seems to have affected a fair few others on the board as well. I signed a new broadband contract in December, with my old one expiring this month. The contract has not been honoured, as I have recive...

Inge by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Action required to returning our kit"

Nice try, Virgin. I received your demand for £40 for the Hub that you say I haven't returned.I already sent it back, on the 12th December according to the Yodel receipt I have in front of me. If you want to claim  £40 then talk to Yodel.

___ by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

netflix

i keep getting charged for netflix , i raised a complaint and was told to changed billing preference in netflix which i have done. i got a email later on to say netflix has been cancelled because of payment issues which is fine. next bill netflix is ...

pippin2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 recycled and now return requested

Could a Virgin Media representative please contact me about charges for 2 legacy Virgin Media Hub 3’s please?I’ve left Virgin Media and returned my hub 5 and TV box. I have been billed for two legacy hubs both broken Hub 3’s that had to be replaced b...

User5 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos