Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Can't cancel Netflix Subscription

Hi I've got Virgin Stream and have the Netflix add-on and have been trying to cancel it for a few months have tried via box and on my virgin media, my package and clicked cancel under Netflix and it shows the countdown of days remaining everytime and...

Re: Create your Virgin Media O2 ID

Can you help me too?I'm having this exact same problem when a try to join together Virgin media and o2 logins - I've tried different servers but I still just get the whirling infinity symbol and that's it, so I'm getting nowhere.ThanksJacqueline 

renewal

was contemplating not renewing my contract as still waiting 12 months on for another pod and also still using hub 3 which keeps loosing connection asked if could have new router on renewal today but told to make contact in feb if issue still persists...

Over charged

I’ve been overcharged since July 2023 (beginning of the contract) and have been in contact to resolve. My last call was December 2023. Virgin owe me a total of £138.00. The bill was not rectified when I called last and I have given up with the custom...

Ali1221 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld user name

Hii need to change my ntlworld email user name to a non ntlworld one. When I change it the promised verification email doesn’t arrive. I have tried changing it via the app, the website and via a call to Virgin but no emails have been receivedAny help...

Edbeck by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 sign up

I have had a contract by email from Virgin saying I have signed up to Virgin 360. I haven’t done this. But I think my dementia husband may have agreed to something on screen. Is this possible that he could have said ok to something coming up on scree...

jolliffe by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Renewal - Hasnt happened.

Hello, I had an email from Virgin as my contract was up, and I accepted the deal and it was renewed.I had an email showing the contract details, and another conirming no changes to the package and it would be £88.The expected start date was shown as ...

MickyD84 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos