Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Equipment return

I cancelled my contract with virgin media and i received an email with what i need to return and it was as below. It seems to me like i need to return 2 routers but i only received one. Tried calling virgin media but i did not get any response. Tried...

GamuR by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of Package

My package just ended at the end of December, spoke with an agent on Thursday and said he would call back with and new updated package on Tuesday, will I get charged for the current package price whilst waiting for virgin to get back to me not due to...

Trisroy by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing - Whatsapp Form - Scam?

I’ve been trying to deal with the Whastapp Chat for several months for appear to be not applying to credit every month. I’ve started a new chat with them today and they’ve sent me a weblink form to complete for security. It seems really suspicious bu...

Gsanghera by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos