Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Credit report default

Hi can anyone help please?I cancelled my virgin as I found cheaper deal elsewhere. Services were disconnected 20/12/23. Received final bill of £20.13 to be paid BY DIRECT DEBIT (I have proof of this) on 27/12/23. To my knowledge, this had been paid a...

Incorrectly charged for Netflix

I have been incorrectly charged for Netflix since October 2023.I changed from TV to just broadband in August but every month since October I have been charged £10.99 for Netflix that I have never subscribed too. I have my own Netflix account directly...

Contract not honoured. Theft?

Ok not sure how to move forward. Here’s the details….- 18 month contract coming to an end a few months ago. Am offered a small increase on this cost at £46 via an online offer. I accept this.- Few days later I received a contract email with the price...

Danim600 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nearing end of contract

I understand some of the new tv and broadband packages don’t include TNT Sports and I have been advised to continue with the Maxit package I already have. Has anyone done this recently and got a good deal? Also, does this not include an O2 sim anymor...

Saz27 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Promise to pay

I wanted to pay on the 12th but had to promise to pay on 10th. I still can’t till 12th. Furthermore, my services will be restricted at midnight on the 9th not 10th. All I wanted was to pay on 12th what is it with virgin?

vander18 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos